Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Guatemala Here We Come...

Tomorrow we leave... After weeks of anticipation it is time for Caleb and I to go to Guatemala. I am nervous, scared, excited, humbled and grateful. So many people have helped in order for this all to work out and I am so grateful. Caleb and I have never gone anywhere (besides the store, Doctor, mall) by ourselves. There are always some bonus brothers tagging along. What an opportunity for an almost 9 year old. I am so excited to view these people and their lives through his eyes. I pray that this is the beginning of a spiritual awakening in us both. May we never see people the same way again. May our hearts break when we see people hurting instead of being callous to it. May our hearts and eyes be open for change. May we love different, see different, share different and want different. May we never be satisfied with just doing ENOUGH again. Move in us God or do whatever it takes to MOVE us...

No comments:

Post a Comment